My StoryI fell in love with digital scrapbooking back in 2007 and after a couple of years I was feeling overwhelmed with all the moments, events and memories I wanted to scrapbook. I had the technical know how and you can bet I'd collected lots of digital scrapbooking kits, and even†a stash of templates. But I hadn't found my groove.†Along came December Daily†... and I wanted to participate, but had to find a way to make my layouts unique, but cohesive enough for the final album to look good. So I made myself a base page template:
And each day I tweaked this design to create the space for photos and journalling I needed. I was so excited! I gathered a couple of kits and got scrapping. Here's how it all turned out.
- Enough pages to fill a book
- Lots of pages that use multiple photos
- Photo focus pages for those stunning photos you want to showcase
- A place to share your thoughts and stories on each page
- Tasteful title placement options
- Ideas on placing embellishments for that finishing touch
- A quick way to create a cover to print perfectly with Shutterfly
- All the help you need to get started
The winner will receive:
- 31 pre-shadowed fully layered templates
- An inspiration gallery including over 80 completed pages (more being added!)
- A introductory video tutorial for new digital scrapbookers
- A video tutorial explaining some advanced methods of making the templates work for you!
The Simple Aussie Girls team have had a play with the templates too.
Enter to WinI'd love to hear your questions in the comments of this post, what do you want to know about digital scrapbooking? Simply leave leave any comment or question to be entered in the drawing. For an extra share this giveaway on Facebook or Twitter and leave a comment to let me know you did so! Entries will be open for 7 days after this post goes live. Entries close 16th March. Not a winner? Check out the special offer for SAG readers here.
I'm Melissa Shanhun owner of Digital Scrapbooking HQ where I answer your digital scrapbooking questions with video tutorials, one-on-one classes and free online workshops. In 2011 I launched Digital Scrapbooking HQ, where I'm creating a unique system where you can get your Photoshop questions answered and you can use your computer to do what you want it to! My work has been featured at The Daily Digi, Scrapbookgraphics, and the Daily Scrapper and was published in the 2012 Log your Memory Weekly Challenge Book. I'm currently on the team for Wendyzine Scraps and Ella Publishing.
My Big News!I'm so excited to share with you that I've been invited to teach at True Scrap 3! I'm the only Aussie instructor and I'd love to see some fellow Simple Aussie Girls there!
Here's a little sneak peak of my class...
What is True Scrap?
- Inspiration and Education from 15 A-list instructors
- Five virtual project make-and-takes
- All from YOUR computer!
- All for one low price Check out the details here