Monday, June 25, 2012

Week Nine | Kraft

After the challenging week that was Week Eight and the Black and White theme, we are moving on to the easier, and more prevalent neutral, Kraft.

White, Nightmist and Kraft are my most commonly used Bazzill colours - I spent a lot of time searching through digital shops to find the equivalent and have come across some at both Designer Digitals and Oscraps.

My first layout is based on a design Sharon came up with, it was taken from a magazine article if I remember correctly.


This next page is a Cathy Zielske template.



Have a great week, I'm looking forward to seeing what the girls all come up with this week - I have a feeling Kraft is not in short supply!

3 comments:

  1. even though I found that first design, every time I see it used I just LOVE it! love the papers you have used too...and yes, kraft week is going to be a goodie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first design as well,Amy...so simple and effective....looks great with the kraft background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know how much i love yellow and grey so loving the yellow and kraft...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...