Sunday, October 2, 2011

circus


A scrapped photo of my parents and the grandchildren at the circus. I went with the grey tones in the dark gloomy sky in the background. The main photo started as a 5x7" and was trimmed about 3/4" off the length. This red patterned paper which I ADORE is from the 'Penny Lane' line by 'My Mind's Eye'. I did two other versions below (when the photo involves all three kids, I do a layout for each of my children to keep in their personal album). One uses a white background, and the photo on the opposite side, and the other uses a lighter grey background - but basically they are pretty much the same!!
The brad in the last image is from a great little collection also by "My Mind's Eye'. 



5 comments:

  1. How fascinating to see all three pages - all wonderful! Your use of colour in those brads and embellies is perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the LO's, nice and simple and clean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love each and every one of these pages Nicole.

    we went to a circus last year.. I Do Not Like Them (with the wisdom of years) although we may only get the second rate ones up here, they all seemed a little worn and missing a few sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though they are all based on the same design the first one really appeals to me.
    Love the texture of that MME pp!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...