For anyone whose kids play soccer, you have probably recently come to the end of the season (if you live in Australia, that is!). Time to scrap the season that was. Of course, I forget to bring my camera until the very last game, and both my girls happen to land in the goalie position for one half of their games. So I decided to scrap the photos that I took (which I do love), and talk about their opposite takes on having to be in that position. The pages are virtually the same, but the journaling shows how different the kids are. We are turning into bit of a soccer family actually, and I really do enjoy watching them play of a Saturday morning. I will be doing some more soccer pages soon, that include more action shots taken in the second halves, when they were running around.
Now I have some questions for you. Nothing thrilling or life changing, just some basic little questions.
1. What is your favourite cardstock colour, apart from white?
2. Other than 4x6 what size photo do you like to scrap.
3. Do you do/like mini albums?
4. How many full scrapbook albums do you have?
5. Do you like to scrap alone or with other people?
6. In an ideal world, how many pages would you like to scrap per week, month or year?
Here's my answers, please leave yours in the comments tab below.
1. Kraft, Rain (teal blue).
2. 6"x8" and I like to use small half size photos (2"x3")
3. Umm..not really. I love the idea, but don't do them, and the two I have ever done never get looked at like the normal albums do.
4. Thirty one. Oops.
5. I like the social side of scrapbooking with others, but I need to be very organised and bring journaling pre-printed, and cardstock and designs already planned so that I can just assemble when I'm with friends. I definitely can't think and talk at the same time, so I need to have pre-thought. I get most of my pages achieved alone, but I do love a scrap get together.
6. I think I would like to ideally do about 3 pages per month. Maybe 4.