Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I Just Remembered ....

Last night my little five year old told me she had had so much dinner that even her 'pudding pipe' was full! It reminded me that she often talks about pipes and that I had made a layout on just that topic a little while ago.


This digital page is based on one of the sketches from Cathy Zielske's class, Design Your Life, available at Big Picture Classes. I didn't use any papers, I coloured areas of the template using the colour picker from elements in the photo.

Amy

9 comments:

  1. My girl used to talk about her "vegetable section" being full, so she didn't have room for any broccoli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pudding pipe? Gotta love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids have such an interesting way of understanding the world. I wish I had been a scrapper when mine were little and captured some of this stuff! I don't remember any of it now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pipes? That is a new one and adorable. I imagine if her pudding pipe was full she was indeed VERY full ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like Cheri, I wish I had scrapped and taken notes of what my children used to say!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. My kids have pockets--dessert pocket, etc. Too funny! Great page. Love the simplicity of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gracia always had to leave some of her dinner to leave space in her pudding place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lotta informed me that girls have special dessert stomachs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...