Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Scrapping Weekend

Last weekend I went away with some friends on a Scrapping Weekend run by Remember When and it was absolute bliss! I completed 12 pages, most I am happy with, a couple I can tell I did at midnight! But thats ok, because for me its about the story and the memory. If a few pages aren't the best design wise, well so be it! I'm not going to re-do them! So I thought I'd share one of my favourite pages I did on the weekend.


Sorry the photo is average...I need Nicole to do a tutorial on taking photos of layouts!!! LOL!!!

Anyway, this page is one of my go to designs. When I have a lot of photos, the multiple squares usually work well. Even though these photos are similar, I love that Noah's face is a bit different in all of them...they really capture his personality! So there was no way I could narrow it down. Hope you like the page.

Don't forget to pop back tomorrow for a challenge from Di...its a good one!

8 comments:

  1. It's fantastic! I love the colours and the pops of red ... the whole lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too! love the grid pattern and the way its all put togehter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like the layout. I think the black makes the photos stand out and my gosh that face, ya gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the colour combo, the story, everything! Sounds like a great weekend, a battery recharge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea for a tutorial Emma! Might do just that. This is perhaps my fave colour combo! I keep seeing Noah at soccer training on Monday nights...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teal and red is one of my fave colour comcos...and it looks so good against the black...fab pics too!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teal and red is one of my fave colour comcos...and it looks so good against the black...fab pics too!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic layout. The hearts are a wonderful touch.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...