Tuesday, June 5, 2012

More Orange

Ok, so this week was a bit easier for me. Whilst Orange is certainly not a "go to" colour for me (bring on Blue week!), I do use it a fair bit...probably more than I would have thought! It seems to work with a lot of photos. Funnily enough it is not even a colour I necessarily like!! Yet it works well sometimes, so I still use it.

Anyway, this is a layout I did recently. I must apologise for the photos, I had to take them at night time, so the light was bad! Love this sketch, I use it often.


This next one is really old layout, but I wanted to show it to mention that I LOVE teal and orange together!!!


Thanks for reading! Have a great day.
Emma

1 comment:

  1. both brilliant, and I have to confess, I really do like orange!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...