Monday, March 12, 2012

The Swimmer ...

Morning all!

It's great to see that so many of you have been visiting us over the weekends when we post a new sketch, how are you finding them? Have you used many or any? I find I return to the sketch several times during the week, I turn them into digital templates, well, my version, they are not always exactly as posted ... but I am sure no one minds! And, I often make more than one variation - that's the beauty of a sketch, it is open to so much interpretation.

My page today is a version of Di's magazine inspiration from two Saturdays ago.


It looks very similar to Sharon's sketch when put side by side, but I liked the idea of a larger photo in this one, and of course the photo could be at either the top or the bottom of the page.

I have used a white paper from Designer Digitals and Honey Script and Century Gothic as the fonts.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty page - I'm liking your vertical and horizontal lines a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she sounds like she is getting herself ready for some butterfly!

    kids are funny critters aren't they, you wonder what fires their brain impulses.

    Also loving the lines you are using lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. simplicity in all its perfection!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...