Saturday, March 24, 2012

Saturday Sketch #6

Happy Saturday to everyone. It's been a hectic Saturday for me with Winter Sports for the kids started up again...I love it and hate it all at the same time!

Anyway, onto the sketch this week. This is one that can be interpreted in so many different ways. I'm really keen to see what everyone does with it.

Here is the sketch.

And here is what I did with it.



Sorry the colours are a bit dull...I tried scanning this layout instead of taking a photo, but it hasn't really given me the right colours and it chopped the edge off. Oh well, you get the idea!

I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with.

Have a good rest of the weekend.

Emma

3 comments:

  1. the colours are just lovely Emma, and what a great page...and I am always amazed at how a sketch can be interpreted so many ways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch Emma...and what a lovely story on your page :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! I made a page with your sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...