Saturday, February 18, 2012

Saturday Sketch # 2

Hi Everyone,

Sorry its a little late in the day...we had a busy morning!

I hope everyone enjoyed last weeks sketch. I've just linked mine up from last week as I was a bit slack on taking the photo! You can go here to see it.

Anyway, onto this week's sketch. This is a "go to" layout I use often. It can be switched around a lot in terms of where you put your photo, journalling and patterned paper. There are many options! Hope you like it...I'm really keen to see what everyone comes up with! Please link up below and don't forget to leave a comment for us so that we know you have linked up. All the SAG Girls are keen to see what everyone comes up with.

So here is the sketch...


And here is my layout based on the sketch. A little story about my close friends and our daughters. I've used a new Stampin' Up! patterned paper in this layout that i love. I'm not really into purple but I love this paper and I used a matching brad from the Stampin' Up! collection.



Hope everyone has a great weekend. Don't forget to link up your layouts!

Emma

3 comments:

  1. I love running into the kinder Mums and I really miss kinder already and it's only two weeks in to prep!

    I think this sketch will be really versatile Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, good one emma! I need to "catch up" from amy's last week, and will use this one for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...