Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Wonky Paper Layout ...

This is one of my frequently used designs when I make a paper layout, it uses a 5x7 sized photo and I make the journaling block and patterned paper fit around that dimension.


I'm feeling a bit wistful about paper pages this week and I would love to thumb through my albums, but, they are still packed away while we are renovating and that is why you have this old photo that is decidedly wonky. Anyway, I think you can still manage to see all the main elements.

Enjoy your week everyone - hey, if you've made any simple pages recently, why not leave a link in our comments section, we all love to see what you are creating!

Amy

3 comments:

  1. love the clean lines of this page, wonky photo and all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saving this sketch. I think it's so useful!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can see my partial scraplift of your LO here: http://suburbansahm.blogspot.com/2011/11/loose-ends.html ~ second image down.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...