Wednesday, August 31, 2011

in a hurry as well

if its not one thing its another...just when you are preparing yourself for some very busy and hectic not-at-home-much times, you get thrown a curve ball and have to take your just turned seven year old daughter for a four hour journey to the city for x-rays and what not at the Fracture Clinic....But looking at the silver lining, I have a bit of time before the inevitable time in the clinic waiting room to do some SHOPPING! ;-)

Anyhow, before I dash off to the city, here is a layout I prepared earlier!

IMG_9261 The design might even look a bit familiar...I used the same template (thanks CZ) that my news layout was made from, for Friday's news challenge. Love this template, I think I will be using it lots more. In this case, I did a truly hybrid page, I printed the title, border and text, and then cropped my 4x6 photo and added some patterned paper. I love how it turned out.

IMG_9262And yes, its this very child that is going on a little road trip with her mum. She is excited (whether its the trip, or the prospect of loosing the backslab (aka half cast) I am not sure. I can tell you, I am as hopeful as she is about the cast - I want the extra slave happy running about outdoors child back, thank you. Crutches have really ground her to a halt  - and the other two kids aren't overly pleased about having to shoulder the extra work load either! ie less bodies to share the dog/cat/chook feeding!)

Hooroo! thanks for dropping by....

Sharon

9 comments:

  1. Hope she gets the cast off! Great LO...very inventive way of waking her sister!!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's just lovely - the papers work so well with that pretty young lady's photo, and a great story! I wonder if she'll still be the same when she;'s a teenager ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, funny journaling...one that could only come from a country child. I'm with Kate, though, I'd be a bit grumpy too!! I love the gorgeous photo an the pp's work great. Esp love that bottom one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic paper choices Sharon - only outshone by that great story!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love everything about this xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...