Thursday, August 4, 2011

Dance

Ok so I'm a bit like Sharon at the moment and the creative juices have not been flowing...mainly due to life just being so, so busy. So I pulled this page from the archives so to speak. This tells the story of my daughters first year of dancing and the concert. Looking back on this photo now, the girls look so little! Its hard to believe they grow up so quickly.


Don't forget to pop back tomorrow as Nicole will be giving us a tutorial - I'm looking forward to it.

One other thing...ANNETTE (winner of the Stampin' Up! pack) can you please email me your details directly (ejkirton@bigpond.com) as we are having trouble with the SAG email address and can't get access to it. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. love red and denim together, and this page is just great. oldie but a goodie as they say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd never know this was an older layout Emma if you hadn't told us! I love you use of red, being one of my favourite colours it just pops off the screen!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...