Sunday, July 10, 2011

You & Scooby

Back to my turn again to post a layout. This is a layout I did last weekend at an all day crop! I adore this photo of my daughter and our dog. It is a very simple layout, but thats all it needs with the 8x12 photo. I had to add a bit of bling (Di will be proud!) as my daughter is completely blink crazy so it just seemed to make sense!


You can see more layouts and also cards at my blog...feel free to stop by!

Don't forget Nicole's Sketch Challenge - click on the challenge link on the side bar to see it. Make sure you leave us a comment if you add a link so we don't miss any. We love seeing what everyone is doing with the challenges. Stop back tomorrow for a new challenge.

Emma

4 comments:

  1. SOOO much to love about this page Emma.The colours are perfect, that photo is amazing and beautiful journalling...and yes LOVE the bling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Emma, the whole thing is gorgeous. And a reminder to use an enlargement from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love the huge photo look - and great story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emma this is a stunning example of how lovely and effective simple scrapping can be - I love the whole lot!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...