Sunday, June 19, 2011

from the SAG team...

Thank you for being here and please keep the feedback coming. Our aim here is to create a fun and inspiring place for memory keepers and ideas you have would be great for us all. We have already been inspired to create lots of pages this week, we hope you have too :)

The challenges will be posted, hopefully weekly, along with some pages from most if not all of us.  We do plan to share some of your pages and we are working on how best to do that so bear with us. If you do not have a blog we have created a Flickr group where you can post a page. Flickr is free and very easy to set up. You will see the link on the right hand side.

ALSO:
We have added labels according to the number of photos on a layout. We hope this will make it easier for you to find a page to suit your interest. If you double click on an image you can get a closer view of it, and hence read the journaling easier!

The SAGs Team

12 comments:

  1. you know what? I cannot wait to see some pages from everyone else (ie not a Simple Aussie Girl) to soak up inspiration from all of the other simple scrappers/memory keepers out there! bring it on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, bring them on ladies ... and gentlemen, if you are out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the inspiration. I went ahead and wrote a quick story to go with pictures I just took - so I won't forget what I"m feeling now. You can check it out here:
    http://gallorganico.blogspot.com/2011/06/still-playing-up-simple-story-with.html
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Count me in! I love those pages!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this and love simple pages. So glad to see this site. I am a fan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo-hoo! So glad it's taking off so well. I've posted a link on my blog (well, it's there now I've fixed it!) and also added your button, so maybe I'll bring you a visitor now and then too.

    Labels are a great idea! And I love what I've seen so far.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the labels too.
    I also love that when the journalling is small type or not clear you have included separate photos of it...yes, I'm a bit of a sticky-beak but sometimes it also inspires me to capture similar memories :)
    Looking forward to joining in the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the new site and look forward to the first challenge.
    Posted a little something on my scrapping blog about it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I may be late to the party (pesky Blogger and/or computer issues!) but here I am at last, very much liking what I see :) What a fantabulous idea! Can't wait for the first challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love love LOVE this blog. The pages are so much more my style than what I see in scrap mags. Thanks girls, will be a regular visitor.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...