Friday, July 22, 2011

SOS No.2 - Lee

Hi everyone, welcome back to SAG, we had a great discussion yesterday regarding page sizes and how to print in Australia and New Zealand, if you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask.
Today I wanted to share a couple of pages made by my friend Lee. I met Lee nearly two years ago while we were both taking an online class, Lee's blog has since become a daily read for me, I love her down to earth writing style and her wonderful knack for finding fantastic and thought provoking links to lead me all over the place on the internet.

First up is a 12x12 page with oodles of lovely white space and the clever placement of embellishments, that action photo is just fantastic!


Next, is a digital page which is a great example of repetition of colour in the design and absolutely beautiful journaling, which is, after all, the key to this whole memory keeping gig don't you think?


I have to let you know, Lee is the reason why I participated in the A Week In The Life project last year - head on over to her blog and see for yourself, her link to WITL 2010 is in the right hand sidebar, while you are there, check out her Frogs project, it is also one of my favourites!

9 comments:

  1. I am so honoured to participate with the Simple Aussie Girls. You ladies ROCK! As for WITL - can't wait to see what you do this year, Amy ... and others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee is one of my most favorite people! Her pages have always had a clean, simple elegance to them that I just love. Great spotlight post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are here today Lee. Your style is wonderful and your stories are always great to read! I seriously need to get out of my "blocky" comfort zone and you have inspired me to do just that when I scrap tonight :) Am heading over to check out your WITL from last year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome LEE! and off to bookmark your blog....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for being part of SAG today Lee. I LOVE your layouts...awesome! That first one is so, so simple yet so effective. Love it! Heading over to check out your blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa - Can I copy and paste that last piece of journaling. Somehow you managed to keep an issue that is really difficult quite light hearted and sweet. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such great journalling, and lovely visual style: admiring the placement of the elements on that first one especially. Lovely to meet you, Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You ladies are so wonderful! Thank you so much for your lovely comments. So nice to get to know each of you - and thanks for visiting my blog! I so love this craft and community :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! that first LO is stunning! I love how simple it is.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...